SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions is a leading global solutions provider of water, wastewater, desalination and process systems.
SUEZ delivers customer value by improving performance and product quality, by reducing operating costs and by extending equipment life. A broad range of products and services are used to optimize total water/process system performance, safeguard customer assets from corrosion, fouling and scaling, and protect the environment through water and energy conservation. With over 2500 field engineers bringing onsite expertise, we are able to deliver value by solving our customers’ most challenging problems
and improving the bottom line.
Headquartered in Trevose, Pennsylvania, SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions employs over 6500 people worldwide. Global Centres Of Excellence conduct leading edge research in our fields of expertise. Sites include Minnetonka, Minnesota, Watertown, Massachusetts, Norfolk, Virginia, The Woodlands, Texas, Guelph, Ontario, Mississauga, Ontario, Edmonton, Alberta, Heverlee, Belgium, San Paulo, Brazil and the SUEZ Global Research Centres in Niskayuna, New York, Bangalore, India and Shanghai, China.
Fields of Expertise
SUEZ is unique in the industry, bringing a full array of products and service offerings to our customers. Our core competencies include:
- Water treatment chemicals and application engineering for raw and wastewater clarification, process water and industrial boiler and cooling water
- Process chemicals and additives for improved performance in refining, pulp & paper and metals processing applications
- Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration, Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration membrane systems for removing suspended and dissolved solids from fresh water, waste water and sea water
- Electrodeionization (EDI) for producing ultrapure water without chemical regenerants
- Mobile water treatment solutions for short-term and emergency use including deionization, filtration, Reverse Osmosis and EDI trailers in the industry’s largest fleet
- Service agreements to Design, Build, Own, Operate and Maintain water treatment systems, allowing customers to focus their resources on their key operations
We don’t just promise value, we prove it….
With SUEZ, you know precisely how our water and process technologies help your bottom line. A Value Generation Plan
quantifies how we enhance your key business results. To create a Value Generation Plan, we discuss your strategic objectives and suggest projects that can help you meet them. Then we monitor and manage all projects and report in detail how each one helped to:
- Improve productivity
- Optimize critical equipment life and performance
- Increase process uptime
- Drive out costs
- Reduce waste
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Ensure performance through continuous monitoring and preventative diagnostics
- Preserve your capital and protect your cash flow with flexible financing
A comprehensive portfolio, innovative technology, application expertise and personal service are what made SUEZ Water & Process Technologies a leader in water and process treatment. A passion for solving the world’s most challenging water and process problems, being environmentally responsible and most importantly, helping our customers win guides our roadmap for the future.
Part of that future is ecomagination, an aggressive, long-term initiative from SUEZ to bring to market new technologies that address the world’s biggest environmental challenges. As part of ecomagination, SUEZ pledges to double its investment in cleaner technologies, introduce more products that provide significant environmental performance advantages to customers, and offer more products and services that help customers meet their pure water and wastewater demands, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve efficiency. For more information in ecomagination.